If you have Javascript enabled this page will automatically redirect to the new blog. If you're not redirected immediately, please click here to go to the new blog.
Thursday, July 29, 2004
I found a new favorite word yesterday: scintillate. Pretty good, huh? I don't know if its actually more favorite than viaduct, but I sure like it a lot.
Lichenological is neat, but I don't think I'd actually get to use it very often. But scintillate is a verb! Those are important. Plus it comes in different flavors, like scintillating, scintillation, etc. Although, sumbitch also seems like it would come in handy....
4 comments:
Viaduct is a good one, but scintillate does sound cooler.
Try this one: lichenological. It took me a second or two to say it right. -SAM
come on... we all know 'dammel' and 'sumbitch' are the coolest words ever
Lichenological is neat, but I don't think I'd actually get to use it very often. But scintillate is a verb! Those are important. Plus it comes in different flavors, like scintillating, scintillation, etc. Although, sumbitch also seems like it would come in handy....
Post a Comment