If you have Javascript enabled this page will automatically redirect to the new blog. If you're not redirected immediately, please click here to go to the new blog.
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Bubble Boy
I drove to Colorado with my Dad. It takes a lot longer than when I drive myself, so I had a lot of time to kill. I blew my first bubble with bubble gum. There's not a story behind it, I'm just proud of myself.
I'm glad you understand what I was going through. Maybe we should start a coalition so that future non-bubble-blowers don't have to grow up experiencing the shame and self-loathing that we've gone through.
2 comments:
I blew my first bubble a few years ago. I was way embarrassed before that because I didn't know how.
I'm glad you understand what I was going through. Maybe we should start a coalition so that future non-bubble-blowers don't have to grow up experiencing the shame and self-loathing that we've gone through.
Post a Comment